In this post I am going to show you how to add an Operating System to your configuration. This will be deployed to client workstations.
To do this we are going to use System Center Configuration Manager v1910.
1. Go to Software Library > Operating Systems > Operating System Images.
2. From the home tab click Add Operating System Image.
3. Browse to the install.wim file within your Operating System source files. Then click Next.
4. Give it a name. Then click Next.
5. Click Next on the summary screen.
6. Click Close on the completion screen.
You have now imported your OS image.