I wanted to begin testing the concept & design of the ‘serverless’ school. The strategy would be to migrate all user accounts to Azure Active Directory so that they become ‘Cloud-only’ & manage all devices using Azure/Intune. With the overall goal to replace the on-premises Active Directory.
This is purely for testing and my aim is to show how the ‘Cloud-only’ school could be achieved.
In this series I will utilize the following Microsoft cloud based technologies:
- Intune – Device management.
- OneDrive – For user documents.
- SharePoint – For shared folder contents.
- Exchange Online – For management of mailboxes/communication.
- Teams – To enable online meetings.
Please read the posts below where I show how I have used some of the above technologies.