In this post I am going to show how to update boot images with new Ethernet drivers. Drivers are required for workstations and to use PXE booting effectively.
To do this we are going to use System Center Configuration Manager v1910.
1. Go to Software Library > Operating Systems > Boot Images.
2. Right click your Boot Image and select Properties.
3. Select the Drivers tab & add a new driver.
4. Browse to your driver, select them and click OK.
5. The drivers will now show within the list. Click OK.
6. Click yes on the pop up to update the distribution points.
7. Check the box to Reload this boot image. Then click Next.
8. Click Next on the summary screen.
9. Depending on how many drivers you added this can take some time on the Progress screen.
You have now updated the boot images with your new Ethernet drivers.